”We,” “Us,” and/or “Ours” means and refers to STAFFS Prep and https://www.staffsprep.com (“Website”), a Website wholly owned and operated by STAFFS Prep LLC, a NJ Company. “You,” “Your,” “Student,” “Yours,” and “You/Your Student” means and refers to You and/or any other person or entity engaging in services with Our Website.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
At STAFFS PREP, we backup all our courses with a Money Back Guarantee. It works in one of two ways: 1) if after the first class, you notify us within 12 hours of your dissatisfaction, we will refund you the full amount paid. 2) If a student’s score does not increase by at least 200 points on SAT and 4 points on ACT AND if a student completes all assigned homework and practice tests in addition to attending all classes, we will refund you the full amount paid for the class. Full details below:
1. Student has an official SAT, ACT, PACT or PSAT score (“starting score”) before the start of one our Prep Courses. If a student does not have an official score, they can contact our offices at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to arrange for a practice test to establish a starting score.
2. Student has a starting score of 1200 on SAT or 25 on ACT or less.
3. If Student has a starting SAT score of 1230 and above, the Student qualifies for a score guarantee up to 1400 points. If Student has a starting ACT score of 29 and above, the Student qualifies for a score guarantee up to 32 points.
4. Student takes another official SAT exam administered by the College Board within sixty (60) days after the end of the session the Student is signed up for. OR Student takes another official ACT exam administered by the ACT within sixty (60) days after the end of the session the Student is signed up for.
5. Student also must fulfill the following requirements:
• Attendance Completion. Attend all the scheduled classes
• Practice Test Completion. Practice Test Completion. Complete 100%, a minimum of all three (3) assigned practice tests, in full and on time. Each practice test must be submitted to the Student Portal before the submission deadline. Practice tests submitted late will be considered incomplete.
Practice is an essential part of test prep and without proper practice, it is very hard to achieve target scores. We highly encourage all students to complete the assignments in a timely manner.
We always honor all our refund requests as long as the requirements above are met. If You would like to request a refund from STAFFS Prep and have met the qualifications listed above, please email us at email@example.com with the following information: student full name and official score reports (before and after the class)